Data discovery and management is one of the most critical aspects of successful dispute resolution. Whether it is for mediation, arbitration or litigation, CMS is fully experienced to build the case and develop expert report and demonstrative presentations. The CMS team has the requisite construction knowledge and experience to deliver this type of service, on-time and within budget.
Our staff has extensive experience in document discovery and database management, having worked on many disputes, some with hundreds of thousands of documents. We can work with the attorney, providing mobile access to all case information enabling the attorney/consultant team to work from virtually anywhere, at anytime. We can manage the entire effort, including document identification, scanning, database set-up and maintenance, issue coding, issue analysis, expert report and expert testimony. Our team has provided this service on projects of varying size and complexity.
- Claim Preparation
- Labor Inefficiency
- Productivity Analysis
- Cost to Complete Projects in Default
- Punch List Preparation and Cost to Complete
- Cost to Correct Deficient Workmanship
- Risk Assessment and Exposure
- Replacement Values for Facilities to Support Refinancing and Insurance Values
- Lien Analysis, Evaluation, Negotiation and Settlement
- Project Management to Complete Projects in Default
- Critical Path Scheduling/Time Impact Analysis
- Expert Report Preparation and Testimony